Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Fathers Day letter

Dear Mrs Baker

Through rough and tough times, in and out of our family my father has been there to help and support us through life. He helped us and others whenever we needed him even though he was sick and not feeling well. My father cares for his family and for others.

My father is a caring, loving, generous and helpful man. He works hard so we his children can have a good life and a good future. My father is a hard worker he works at DCS in Panmure he starts at 8.30am and finishes at 5.00pm.  When my dad finishes he always comes home with a smile on his face he is never wearing a frown when he comes home.

Our whole family love going to church. We go to the Panmure Methodist Church. My father is a Minister’s assistant. He loves talking about God. He also loves preaching about God and he also loves teaching others about God. When we were at Samoa he used to teach a secondary school at our village. He would always teach years 10 and 11. He loves teaching Maths and Science.Even though he doesn’t teach anymore he still teaches us at home.

I want to win this for him because he gets us anything thing we want and I want to give it to him for Father’s day in return for all the hard work he has done in our family.
Please choose my father because he would really love it and he would appreciate it.
Yours Sincerely: Vaolele
Room 12
  

1 comment:

  1. I like your story it was great I hope to see more of your writing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.