Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

My moment of Excellence

Last year was fun but during the year we had to study for Sunday School exams which is every year and it's always on a Saturday in May. It's all about learning about how Jesus died and  when he came back to life on the third day and it's also about how Moses was born .
Last year I was in class five. My class only had two people in it, myself and this other boy named Sefo. We learnt about lots of things in the Bible. We also had a teacher and her name is Fetuao. She was a good teacher. She explained everything about each story because there are seven stories in each testament. The old one and the new one.

Our first stories were in the Old Testament , it was about Moses and his family and how he was brought up and how he became one of God's followers and how he saved Israel from Egypt and their King.

Our second stories were in the New Testament about how Jesus died and how he came back alive. Our other stories were all about different things but I can't remember them but they we're all about good things.

Our exams were on the 26th of May 2011 it started at 8.00am and it went on for 1 hour.It was pretty hard but it was good. The exam was over and we were all waiting for the scores. When the scores came everyone wanted to see who came first and who came second.
After looking at the paper everyone looked at me in a shocked way. I looked at the paper and there was my name in the second column. I came second in all of New Zealand and it was so surprisingly awesome. The inside of my stomach felt like it was doing flips of happiness. My mum and my dad came and hugged me and they were very proud of me. That was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me in my whole life. That was my first taste of achieving excellence. 




2 comments:

  1. Yay im proud of myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.