Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

My poem

Samoa
Hot like an oven believe me
As happy as a bird or like a bee Samoa is a wonder land
It has beautiful beaches and beautiful sand
It’s the puletasi that I like to wear
Samoans are also kind,helpful and they also share
Stars singing peacefully and dancing happily in the sky
Samoans are like singing trees in the forest
Some parents are lions
Some parents are not
The teachers are strict In every district
Faasamoa is expensive
But people still obey
The golden rule
To give in everyway

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud of myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Vaolele,
    Your poem is awesome, You give the audience a true feeling of knowing how it is in Samaoa.
    (Glad to hear not all parents are lions!)
    Mrs Soutar :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.